THINKING OF A DEAD BODY

What will be the thinking of a dead body after death?

What does happen after death, nobody knows. Although we have lots of wrong numbers (like the movie ‘pk’) such as Baba. Actually, they also don’t know anything about it but they have the experience, how to make fraud with the name of God & Ghost. Our elders teach us about the existence of God & Ghost with the example of the Invisibility of Air. Most people have illogical logic about the concept of ‘What does happen After Death’. Someone says it achieved the Salvation ( मोक्ष ) or visit Heaven & Hell with their work done on the earth. 


I also have a logic of it what does happen just after death, my logic comes from my dream – How much truth of my dreamed logic, nobody can confirm but we just suppose.

:...:...:...: Dream :...:...:...:

With some cause/reason, I death. But Although, I was able to feel to everything and listen to every single word also. My family was crying badly. I tried to say that I’m not dead so, stop crying. But my sound was not reaching my family member’s ears, they just crying continuously. I try to speak loudly but my sound creates echo only and returns back from my mouth to my ear. Nobody was replying. So, I try to seat or stand up but once again, I was helpless. With lots of tries, I observe that my body and I both were work differently. My body was sleep but my inner of the body was confuse and frightened because I listened that they will burn me as soon as. I wanted a few more times to show the living existence of me. I tried to wake up. After lots of tries, I was failed to wake up from my place. When I felt, I can’t wake up from my body or with the body, I starting cry loudly and requested humbly to everyone to take me some days to wake up, but I will wake up definitely. But there was no one, who listened to me. After some time two men kept me from my legs and head/shoulder and takedown me in an iron box. This was the era when every dead body burns at the same place with the help of coals.


Generally, they take down the dead body in an ironic box and put it into a corpse burning machine.

After putting the box in the corpse burning machine, I felt too much heat and I was losing my skin slowly. It was a painful moment but I was helpless in my body. Whereas I was live inner of the dead body. 

I forgot what happened after that, but still shocked by my inner murder.

In the end, I think that no one can think 'Thinking of a dead body'.



Thanks for visiting :

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Thank you for feedback🙏